Casino Hold’em Poker is a variation of the game Texas Hold’em Poker, which is one of the most popular games in the cards world. The only difference between these two games is that Casino Hold’em is played against the house while Texas Hold’em poker is against the players. The two important strategies applicable in Casino Hold’em are the player chooses to either fold or raise when they receive their two cards.
Strategies Involved in Casino Hold’em
The House Edge of the Casino Hold’em with its optimal playing strategy is 0.82%. There are no strategic rules on when to fold or raise the cards as it all depends upon the two cards of the players and three cards of the community. Below are few simple guidelines that can be followed in some basic situations by the gamblers:
- The players do not fold any pair of cards, A High or K High in the cards or any kind of open-ended straight draw or flush draw.
- The players almost never fold the Gutshot Straight draw or the Q High
- The gamblers can rarely fold the J High card
Important Rules to Play Casino Hold’em Game
Here are some of the important rules relative to Casino Hold’em Poker that the players can follow to win this game:
- The players begin the game by making an Ante wager and it also has a side bet of the Progressive Jackpot
- The dealer gives away two hole cards and three community cards to the facing up the table to himself and the gambler
- For making a total of five, the dealer will deal in two more community cards and will turn over his two own cards that were kept face up.
- The player decides whether to fold or call the cards during the game. If the player folds his cards, then he/she gives up the Ante Bet and the cards. In case the player calls the bet then it must be equal to 2 times the Ante Bet.
- Here the dealer must possess Four or Better to qualify for the bet. If the dealer does not qualify for the bets, then the Ante pays according to the Ante Pay table and here the Call bet will push.
- If in any case the dealer qualifies and beats the player then the player loses both the Call and Ante bets.
- In another case, if the dealer qualifies and here the player beats the dealer then the Ante will pay according to Ante Pay table and the Call will pay like 1 to 1.
- Here if a dealer qualifies and the player ties the bet with a dealer then both Ante and Call will push in the game.
- The Cards in Hands score according to the highest poker value of the 2 hole cards and 5 community cards in the game.
To sum up, the Casino Hold’em Poker game does not involve bluffs and other tactics to beat the gamblers. It just involves folding and calling of cards in hands so the best way to boost the betting odds is to seek for a bankroll management. You can try play this game on BetDealPoker.net